Na Avenida Lisir Eva...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Among words, books, drops, feelings, angels and songs

Oh how I wish for soothing rain
All I wish is to dream again
My loving heart lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything
  It's March night, carnival and women's day. I'm reading a english book and listening to some music, it's the March water closing the summer, it's a soothing rain and I hear a few drops dripping through the roof to the ground. A cold day, a good place to read a book. I'm in peace as I wished for many days last year, as I wrote in this blog, but I shouldn't.
 When my father kissed me and said good night, I wished his pain had transferred to me 'cause I'm happy enough, though I shouldn't and I blame my self for it.
  I blame me for the nightmare, when I knew she'd; but she's here, and I dream with her again, and I kissed her, her warm body, she lives.
  We used to pass all carnival together pulsing with vai-vai grades. I miss her and maybe I need come back to the portuguese, because there's a word the rest of the world doesn't have: saudade. She learn me how to count and how to write, because of it I'm not fell me able to write a portuguese text, one able to describe what you deserve.
Cause I know that you feel me somehow

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Open Panel

Label

Blogroll

Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...