Na Avenida Lisir Eva...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tell me your secrets


   Get over that bittersweet past. Sweet, so sweet, but a naive miss and a naive miss, a pretty long simple closing of the eyes and when I opened it, she (not me) was gone away.
   I know where to see her, however I don't know where to find that same one... and it's not sweet anymore, not so simple and sweet to solve anymore. We pray, I want to see that you still have secrets, you still have loveliness.



Be not so simple, be complex, we need secrets in this story, we need macaroni in a darkness blind alley from a raining city, adventures in the Christmas...


or I can make shift without her

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Open Panel

Label

Blogroll

Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...